BRH vs MLS Today Match prediction and probable11| Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Stars Dream11 Prediction | Feb 8th 2019
BRH vs MLS Match Preview:
- Hello and welcome to over coverage on Brisbane Heat vs Melbourne Stars Dream11 prediction for BBL season 2019. This is the last stage of the tournament and no one wants to finish on losing note.
- Buy From Amazon
- Both the teams are placed fifth and sixth number on point table & winning this match will bring them in top four best teams of the season. The flight tickets are already there for a losing side so both the teams will be looking to win this encounter.
- Till now, both the teams have played total of five games together and Brisbane Heat have won only one game. So the winning chances of Brisbane Heat are very high.
Brisbane Heat Team Updates:
The batting lineup of Brisbane is very strong. Their batsman like Chris Lynn & Brendon Mccullum can switch the gear any time. In middle order Max Bryant can score big as he has not scored any big runs in this entire tournament.
Ben Cutting can be x-factor of the match. His stroke making ability can surprise you if he finds his form.
In wicket keeper, Jimmy Peirson is not expected to do any extraordinary batting or keeping. So he can be avoided for this match.
The likes of Brendan Doggett & Josh Lalor makes your bowling more strong than you feel when both are firing very heavily.
Matt Kuhnemann & Mitch Swepson are also good bowling options for this game. So pick any two bowler out of these four bowler.
Melbourne Stars Team Updates:
When Bravo & Maxwell are in your team then you don’t need to worry about run rate. They both are capable of scoring big on any occasion.
With the likes of Marcus Stoinis and Ben Dunk are batting in top order, it makes easy to reserve your hard hitting batsman for finishing the game.
Peter Handscomb is a good option for wicket keeper batsman as he has good batting skills. Marcus Stoinis will play as batting all-rounder as he bats in the opening.
Melbourne Stars bowling includes fast bowling duo of Sandeep Lamichhane & Jackson Bird. Lamichhane is back from Nepal & he will definitely play this important game for his team. Adam Zampa is a good option in slow bowling department but as we said the pitch might favor the fast bowler more, so picking fasters will be great option for this match.
Safe Captain for small league:
- B Cutting
- G Maxwell
- M Stoinis
- C Lynn
Risky Captain for grand league:
- M Renshaw
- B Dunk
- D Bravo
- M Bryant
Venue & pitch reports:
- The game between Brisbane Heat & Melbourne Stars will be played at Gabba, Brisbane.
- This pitch is very nice for batting. Fast bowlers will get some extra help as the pitch has nothing to offer for slow bowlers.
Fantasy team for Dream11:
- P Handscomb
- Max Bryant
- Chris Lynn (VC)
- Ben Dunk
- G Maxwell
- Matt Renshaw
- Marcus Stoinis (C)
- Ben Cutting
- Sandeep Lamichhane
- Jackson Bird
- Josh Lalor
Top fantasy tips:
Pick more players from Brisbane Heat team as they are playing on their home ground so any one from top three may score very big score.
Picking more bowlers will be good option for this match as both the team are having very few quality all-rounders. So investing big on bowler will be more beneficial than all-rounder.
Today match prediction for this game:
- Brisbane Heat are playing on their home ground so the chances of winning are also very high.
- Brisbane Heat may become the best team of the match and can win this game very comfortably if our predictions are not wrong.
- If you look at their all-rounder players capabilities, then are very strong team. They are expected to beat Melbourne Stars.
Who might miss this game?
- Jack Prestwidge & Matt Kuhnemann are very doubtful for this game as only one of them will feature in the final playing x11.
- Liam Plunkett is out of the squad & will not play more matches as Sandeep Lamichhane has been announced his replacement for the entire tournament.
- Dan Worrall might miss this game as he performed very poorly in last few games.
Chris Lynn(c),Brendon Mccullum, Josh Lalor,Matt Renshaw , Alex Ross, Brendan Doggett , Mitch Swepson, Jimmy Pierson(wk),Matt Kuhnemann, Jack Prestwidge, Max Bryant, Mark Steketee, Ben Cutting.
Glenn Maxwell (c), Jackson Bird, Dwayne Bravo, Ben Dunk, Seb Gotch , Evan Gulbis, Peter Handscomb(wk), Nic Maddinson, Dan Worrall, Sandeep Lamichhane, Marcus Stoinis, Adam Zampa, Jackson Coleman
Note: This BRH vs MLS Dream11 prediction is prepared by our expert team. Keep visiting our live page for last moment change in playing eleven and any injury concern. We will be never responsible for any lose you make by our Prediction because we just predict the match by skill level of fantasy player.