PSW vs ASW Today Match prediction and probable11 for WBBL|Perth Scorcher womens vs Adelaide Striker womens Dream11 Prediction|Jan 13th 2019
Match Preview: Welcome to our coverage on Dream11 prediction for PSW vs ASW match. The tournament is in the last stage and both the teams will be looking to end on high note. The BBL game will be played at Albrecht Oval, Alice Springs on 13th January 2019. Both the teams are placed on 6th and 7th number on point table.
Perth Scorchers won their match and will be looking to win their last league match against a weak Adelaide team.
Both the teams are out of the race for the semifinals. So they will try to end on a winning note. According to our Dream11 prediction, both the teams will try other players in their lineup. More new faces are expected to come for this match.
Perth Scorcher Womens Team Updates:
- In batting, Meg Lanning & Elyse Villani will open for their team with Amy Ellen Jones & Chloe Piparo likely to follow them.
- In all-rounder we have good choice as Heather Graham as he took two important wickets and scored few runs.
- Amy Jones will keep the glows for Adelaide Striker womens. Bhavi M Devchand & Piepa Cleary are other options in all-rounder. T Peschel is expected to come into playing x11.
- In bowling, Hayley Jensen, Kate Cross & Emma King will play this game. Kate cross will be key bowler for Perth Scorcher womens with his bowling variations.
Adelaide Striker Womens Team Updates:
- In batting, Sophie Devine & Suzie Bates are in great form and will once again try to give their best for winning this game.
- Bridget Patterson & Tabatha Saville will bat down the order.
- In all-rounder, Tahila McGrath & S Devine are best choice for this game. Amanda Wellington is risky for this game.
- In wicket keeping, Tegan Mcpharlin will not be great choice for this match as Amy Jones bats in higher order.
- In Bowling, Megan Schutt, Sarah Coyte, Danielle Hazell are best options.
- Alex Price will retain her place in team.
Safe Captain for small league:
- S Devine
- Suzie Bates
- E Villani
Risky Captain for grand league:
- M Lanning
- Amy Jones
- Heather Graham
Venue & pitch reports:
- The Match between PSW vs ASW will be played at Albrecht Oval, Alice Springs.
- The pitch here is good to bat with slightly more advantage to spinners.
- There is also a possibility of rain to appear in later part of the game so make few teams acording to rainy condition.
Fantasy team for Dream11:
- Amy Jones
- Meg Lanning (VC)
- Suzie Bates (C)
- Bridget Patterson
- Lauren Ebsary
- Tahila McGrath
- Heather Graham
- A Wellington
- Megan Schutt
- Kate Cross
- Sarah Coyt
Top fantasy tips:
- Adelaide Strikers women are in good form in the last stage of this tournament so pick maximum players from Adelaide Strickers.
- All-rounder will play very crucial role in this match so pick maximum all-rounder for this match.
What is today match prediction for this game?
- Adelaide Strikers Women are expected to win this game due to their strong lineup and good show in last match.
- Their main players are performing good so they may win this game comfortably.
Who might miss this game?
- No injury concern is reported for both the teams yet. Stay connected for last moment team changes in Perth Scorcher womens vs Adelaide Striker womens.
Perth Scorchers Women: Meg Lanning, Elyse Villani, Amy Ellen Jones, Heather Graham, Lauren Ebsary, Chloe Piparo, Hayley Jensen, Kate Cross, Bhavi M Devchand, Emma King, Piepa Cleary
Adelaide Strikers Women: Sophie Devine, Suzie Bates, Tahlia McGrath, Bridget Patterson, Tabatha Saville, Amanda Wellington, Megan Schutt, Tegan McPharlin, Sarah Coyte, Danielle Hazell, Alex Price
Note: This PSW vs ASW Dream11 prediction for womens big bash league is prepared by our expert team. Keep visiting our live page for last moment change in playing eleven and any injury concern. We will be never responsible for any lose you make by our Prediction because we just predict the match by skill level of fantasy player.