AUS vs IND Today Match prediction and probable11 |1st ODI| Australia vs India Dream11 Prediction | Jan 12th 2019
Match Preview: Hello & welcome to our coverage on Dream11 prediction for IND vs AUS 1st ODI. Both the teams are very strong in limited over format. Both Australia and India will be keen to start their New Year with a win at Sydney.
Buy From Amazon
Meanwhile India had bad days because of their ragular player Hardik Pandya & KL Rahul’s controversial comment on Sachin Tendulkar & Current Indian skipper Virat Kohli. Both the players are banned and not allowed to play few matches for India.
Australia Team Updates:
- Australia have announced their team for first one day international against India.
- Aaron Finch finch will open the inning with Usman Khawaja who have good run of forms in test series. Khawaja is a good player when it comes to anchor the inning.
- Shaun Marsh & Glenn Maxwell will follow the openers. Shaun Marsh has capability to go big if he finds his lost form. While Glen Maxwell will be a key for Australia if they want to dominate on Indian team. Remember that Maxwell is a good player of spin so he is mandatory in your Dream11 fantasy team.
- Peter Handscomb is expected to bat in deep to finish on high along with all-rounder Marcus Stoinis. Our Dream11 prediction says that Marcus Stoinis will be best player from Australian side as he can be very handy with his effective slow bowling.
- In wicket keeper Alax Carey is a good choice as he bats up the order. He can also open the inning with Finch if team requires.
- Australians bowling is very strong in any combination as their fast trio will handle the all bowling responsibilities. All three Peter Siddle, Jhye Richardson, Jason Behrendorff are in great form.
- Australia have only one spinner in their team lineup and the name of that experienced spinner is Nathan Lyon. He is expected to do big as this patch has to much for slow bowlers.
India Team Updates:
- Sikhar Dhavan & Rohit Sharma will start the inning for India.
- Virat kohli along with Ambati Rayudu will bat third & four down respectively. Virat Kohli is a man of century so he is again a big contest for a big knock. While Ambati Raydu have one more chance to prove his batting abilities in team.
- Hardik Pandya’s unavailability means Kedar Jadhav will be playing as an all-rounder for this match. Ha is very popular for providing breakthrough when nothing works for other bowlers.
- Jadeja will play as an batting all-rounder and his slow bowling will surely trouble Australian line-up.
- In wicket keeping, MS Dhoni is back and he will try to find his lost form in this series before world cup.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar is back for ODI series and will lead the fast bowling department along with Khaleel Ahmed.
- Indian will play with all their two specialist spinners as this is the best pitch to turn the ball in Australia. Both Kuldeep Yadav & Yuzvendra Chahal will surely play this game.
Safe Captain for small league:
- Usman Khwaja
- Peter Handscomb
- Shikhar Dhavan
- Ambati Rayudu
Risky Captain for grand league:
- Rohit Sharma
- Aaron Finch
- Virat Kohli
Venue & pitch reports:
- The Match between AUS vs IND will be played at Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney.
- The pitch at Sydney will be very beneficial for Indian spinners as the surface have lot of thing to turn the ball. Lot of turn is expected on this surface.
Fantasy team for Dream11:
- MS Dhoni
- Aaron Finch
- Usman Khawaja
- Virat Kohli (C)
- Ambati Rayudu
- Shaun Marsh(VC)
- Glenn Maxwell
- Kedar Jadhav
- Kuldeep Yadav
- Jhye Richardson
- Jason Behrendorf
Top fantasy tips:
- The Dream11 prediction for this match is very clear for this match. Spin bowlers from Indian side are expected to rule the game so pick maximum slow bowlers from Indian team.
- Nathan Lyon is only spin bowler in Australia so don’t forget to pick him in your Dream11 fantasy team as all Indian players are going to attack him.
What is today match prediction for this game?
- This is first ODI between this two teams & its very difficult to say who will win this game. India’s chances are high as they won recently concluded test series.
- If you look into the reality than our Dream11 prediction says that India may win this game.
Who might miss this game?
- Hardik Pandya & KL Rahul are not playing this game as both of these two players are banned for 3 matches. BCCI banned both of these two guy because of their nonsense comment on sachin in Karan Joher’s show.
Australia: Aaron Finch(c), Alex Carey(w), Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, Peter Handscomb, Marcus Stoinis, Glenn Maxwell, Nathan Lyon, Peter Siddle, Jhye Richardson, Jason Behrendorff, Ashton Turner, Adam Zampa, Billy Stanlake
India: Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(c), Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni(w), Dinesh Karthik, Ravindra Jadeja, Kedar Jadhav, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal, K Khaleel Ahmed, Lokesh Rahul, Hardik Pandya
Note: This IND vs AUS Dream11 prediction is prepared by our expert team. Keep visiting our live page for last moment change in playing eleven and any injury concern. We will be never responsible for any lose you make by our Prediction because we just predict the match by skill level of fantasy player.