PAK vs SA Today Match prediction and probable11|2nd Test, Jan 3rd 2019|Pakistan vs South Africa Dream11 Prediction
Match Preview: A warm welcome to our coverage on PAK vs SA Dream11 prediction for second test. Proteas outperformed Pakistan in the first test of the three match test series. Meanwhile Pakistan will be eager to start their new year with a thumping win. Both the teams are looking very solid on the paper but its South Africa who has little edge over Pakistan because of their killing bowling performance. South African bowling may once again trouble the Pakistani batsman at Cape Town.
This match will be very important for Pakistan as losing this game means loosing the series so they will try to play good cricket. Whereas South Africa will hope to seal the series at Cap Town.
Pakistan Team Updates:
- Pakistan team was defeated by their host by six Wickets in the first test. Pakistan’s batting is biggest concern for them as they failed to cross 200 runs in both inning of first test.
- Imam-Ul-Haq & Fakhar Zaman will once again open the inning for Pakistan with Massod & Azhar Ali to come later. Both Imam-Ul-Haq & Masood scored half centuries in first test but couldn’t convert them into big knock. Any one of them is expected to score big today.
- Ashad Shafiq & Babar Azam will play in down the order to give stability to the inning. Babar Azam can play the role of anchor if early Wickets are down.
- In Wicket keeper, Sarfraz will be your second choice because of the form de Kock is having currently. But still you can try in grand league as our Dream11 prediction for PAK vs SA says anyone of both wicket keeper is expected to play big inning.
- In bowling both Hasan Ali & Amir are mandatory choice in your Dream11 team as fast bowler will be key on this track. Mohammed Abbas is also available for selection after recovering from an injury but his chances are very low as all bowler bowled very good spell.
- Shaheen Afridi will lead the spin bowling as shadab khan is injured and not playing this game.
South Africa Team Updates:
- The proteas are very strong team in home condition. The opening pair of Dean Elgar & Markram has to do lot of work to prove their abilities. Whereas Elgar scored half century in second inning of the first test.
- Hasim Amla once again proved his place in the team and scored a match winning half century in last inning. Faf duplesis & Bavuma both bats in middle lineup to strengthen the batting order. While the playing chances of Theunis de bruyn are very less so pick him on your own risk in your Dream11 team.
- When we talk about wicket keeper for this match than de kock is best choice because of his recent form. It’s ilso advisable to make him captain or vice captain of your Dream11 fantasy team.
- Bowling of proteas is the biggest strength of their team. Duanne Olivier took total of 11 wickets in both the innings & he will once again lead the bowling with Steyn & Rabada. Also Rabada can be very effective on his bowling variations.
- Keshav Maharaj will play as the specialist spinner for South Africa. It is advisable to ignore in your Dream11 team as over prediction are not expecting any high performance from him so pick him only in grand league.
Safe Captain for small league:
- Faf du Plessis
- Dean Elgar
- Babar Azam
Risky Captain for grand league:
- Hashim Amla
- Quinton de Kock
Venue & pitch reports:
- The match between PAK vs SA will be played at Cap Town on Jan 3rd 2019.
- Ample of runs are expected because of peatch’s flatness. Bowler will find it hard to make any impact but still fast bowler will be happy to bowl on this surface.
Fantasy team for Dream11:
- Q de Kock
- Babar Azam
- Shan Masood
- Faf Du Plessis
- Hashim Amla (C)
- Vernon Philander
- Shaheen Afridi
- Kagiso Rabada (VC)
- Dale Steyn
- Duanne Olivier
- Mohammed Amir
Top fantasy tips:
- The game will be played on a flat batting track so pick at least four batsman. Taking more from proteas will be always good as they are in great form.
- Spinners will not be very effective on this surface but still you can have at least one spinner from Pakistan as they have good spinners.
- Try to pick more players from South African team as Dream11 prediction says they are going to win this match.
What is today match prediction for this game?
- The match prediction for today is not very straightforward as any team can win. But our Dream11 prediction says Pakistan has slightly edge over South Africa.
- Pakistan may win this game easily.
Who might miss this game?
Theunis de Bruyn might miss this game because of poor performance in the first game.
Hariss shohail & shadab khan are not available for selection due to injuries so don’t look at them.
Pakistan: Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Shan Masood, Azhar Ali, Asad Shafiq, Babar Azam, Sarfraz Ahmed(w/c), Mohammad Amir, Yasir Shah, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Rizwan, Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Abbas
South Africa: Aiden Markram, Dean Elgar, Hashim Amla, Theunis de Bruyn, Faf du Plessis(c), Temba Bavuma, Quinton de Kock(w), Dale Steyn, Keshav Maharaj, Kagiso Rabada, Duanne Olivier, Zubayr Hamza, Vernon Philander, Dane Paterson
Note: This SA vs PAK Dream11 prediction is prepared by our expert team. Keep visiting our live page for last moment change in playing eleven and any injury concern. We will be never responsible for any lose you make by our Prediction because we just predict the match by skill level of fantasy player.