AUS vs IND Today Match prediction and probable11 |3rd T20I 2018 | Australia vs India Dream11 Prediction | Nov 25th 2018
Match Preview: Welcome to our coverage on AUS vs IND Dream11 prediction. This is the final T20I match of the three match series. First match was won by Australia and second game was abandoned. India almost won the second game of the series but it was rain who spoiled India’s chances to win.
Both the Teams are expected to play with same team as they are playing in good rhythem. The 3rd T20I will be played in Sydney. Chances of rain are also high so take rain factor in your mind while preparing your fantasy team for Dream11.
Australia Team Updates:
- Aaron Finch & Darcy Short both were anable to convert their start into big knock but Finch will once again lead his team from the front.
- Australian middle order is looking very strong with the presence of Chris Lynn and Maxwell. Maxwell played attacking knock of 44 in the first T20I with the help of 4 sixes.
- In wicket keeper Alex Carey is not doing much with the bat so don’t expect too much from his. It would be wise to pick Dinesh Kartik instead of picking Alex Carey.
- Marcus Stoinis will be key allrounder along with Maxwell for Australia. His bowling also troubled Indian batsman so pick him in your Dream11 fantasy team.
- Andrew Tye & Nathan Coulter-Nile are key fast bowlers for Australia. This game will surely witness the power of swing bowling so making Andrew Tye captain of your fantasy team will be very benificial.
- Adam Zampa will lead the spin department. Billy Stanlake is ruled out of the T20 series & Starc has been announced the replacement for him but playing chances of Starc are very less.
India Team Updates:
- The opening pair of Shikhar Dhavan & Rohit Sharma are always a first choice for captain and vice-captain. Shikhar Dhavan scored a blistering knock of 76 runs in just 42 deliveries.
- Virat Kohli haven’t scored much in first game but he can be game changer anytime so avoiding him may cost you many points. So Virat Kohli should be your obvious fantasy pick.
- Lokesh Rahul , Rishabh Pant & Dinesh Kartik will handle Australian pressure in the middle order. Lokesh Rahul can any time play big inning because he comes one down. So make his captain of your Dream11 fantasy team.
- In wicket keeper we are suggesting to take Dinesh Kartik as the form of Alex Carey is not up the mark.
- In all-rounder Krunal Pandya took one wicket. Washington Sunder can replace Krunal Pandya in playingx11.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar & Khaleel Ahmed both bagged two wickets each. The young Indian pacer Khaleel Ahmed impressed everyone by picking crucial wickets of Chris Lynn Y D Arcy Short.
- The left arm chinaman bowler Kuldeep Yadav took only one wicket but will be very crucial for India as he can trouble Australians with his slow arm bowling. Jasprit Bumrah took only one wicket but he can destroy all Austrailan batting any time so we can make him captain of our fantasy team.
Safe Captain for small league:
- Glenn Maxwell
- Shikhar Dhavan
- Aaron Finch
Risky Captain for grand league:
- Rohit Sharma
- D Arcy Short
- Virat Kohli
Venue & pitch reports:
- The game between Australia vs India 3rd T20I will be played at Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney on Nov 25th.
- Sydney is batting friendly pitch with some advantage to spinners. Bowlers with swing will decide the outcome of the game as the last match witnessed more than 10 wickets by fast bowler.
Fantasy team for Dream11:
- Alex Carey
- Aaron Finch
- Virat Kohli
- Rohit Sharma(C)
- Lokesh Rahul
- Glenn Maxwell(VC)
- Krunal Pandya
- Coulter Nile
- B Kumar
- Kuldeep Yadav
- Jasprit Bumrah
Top fantasy tips:
- Australian pitches are more suitable for fast bowlers. Hence making a good fast bowling combination from both the side will be very beneficial.
- Andrew Tye, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Nathan-Coulter-Nile & Jasprit Bumraw are the main fast bowlers so pick atleast for bowlers from a list of fast bowlers. You can also avoid to pick spinners for this match as they might struggle to bowl.
What is today match prediction for this game?
- The first game was won by India but batting collapse from Australia in second T20I suggest that India will have uper hand in 3rd T20I.
- India is expected to win this game easily.
Who might miss this game?
- From India, Krunal Pandya might miss this game & Washington Sunder may get a chance.
- Billy Stanlake is injured and Nathan-Coulter-Nile will play in his absence.
Australia: Aaron Finch (c), Billy Stanlake, Marcus Stoinis, Andrew Tye, Adam Zampa, Alex Carey, Ashton Agar, Jason Behrendorff, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Chris Lynn, Glenn Maxwell, Ben McDermott, D’Arcy Short
India: Virat Kohli (c), Rohit Sharma, Yuzvendra Chahal, Washington Sundar, Krunal Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Jasprit Bumrah, Umesh Yadav, Khaleel Ahmed, Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Dinesh Karthik, Rishabh Pant (wk), Kuldeep Yadav
Note: This IND vs AUS Dream11 prediction is prepared by our expert team. Keep visiting our live page for last moment change in playing eleven and any injury concern. We will be never responsible for any lose you make by our Prediction because we just predict the match by skill level of fantasy player.