EN-W vs BD-W Today Match prediction and probable11|ICC Women’s World T20 | England Women vs Bangladesh Women Team Preview for Dream11
Match Preview: This is the second game for both the team in group A. Bangladesh were bundled out on 46 runs while chasing a target above hundred. England women faced a abounded match against Sri Lanka women in their first match.
England women are looking very strong against Bangladesh women. In the other hand Bangladesh women will be thinking to improve their batting to chase big targets.
England Women Team Updates:
- The first match of England women was abounded without a ball bowled and they got one crucial point.
- Katherine Brunt injured herself and is out of the squad. In the absence of Katherin Brunt, Fran Wilson will come into the squad but playing chances of her are very less as experienced J Gunn will be picked directly in playing11.
- D Wyatt and T Beaumont will open the inning for English team.
- Amy Jones will keep the stumps.
- Middle order is looking good as Lauren Winfield will provide statability.
- N Sciver is perfect fantasy pick for bowling all rounder. She is a must pick in Dream11.
- D Hazzel & Sophie Ecclestone will be key bowler for English team.
- J Gunn is expected to play this match and give company to A Shrubsole.
Bangladesh Women Team Updates:
- Bangladesh women struggled in the first match of the women’s world T20 2018. They scored just 46 runs in chase of 108 runs against Windies women. All batsman scored runs in single digits.
- Batting is the biggest concern for Bangladesh women as their performance in last game was very poor. Opener Shamima Sultana and Ayasha Rahman need to provide good start to the team. Shamima Sultana will be best option for wicket keeper in any fantasy team.
- Jahanara Alam and Rumana Ahmed‘s bowling was very exceptional in their last match against mighty Windies women team. Both took total of five wickets.
- Rumana Ahmad’s all rounder form will be very important for team as he always leads from the front. Nigar sultans also needs to step up and perform in this match.
- Salma Khatun and Khadija Tul Kubra bagged one wicket each and remained very economical.
Safe Captain for small league:
- D Wyatt
- H Knight
- Rumana Ahmed
- N Sciver
Risky Captain for grand league:
- S Sultana
- F Hoque
- T Beaumont
Venue & pitch reports:
- The game between EN-W vs BD-W will be played at Darren Sammy International stadium, Gros Islet, St Lucia.
- Bowler will rule the game till the end of the match. There is slight advantage for slow bowlers so have at least two slow arm bowler in your Dream11 fantasy team.
Fantasy team for Dream11
- Shamima Sultana
- Fargana Hoque
- T Beaumont
- Heather Knight
- D Wyatt
- Rumana Ahmed(VC)
- N Sciver (C)
- A Shrubsole
- D Hazell
- Salma Khatun
- Jahanara Alam
Top fantasy tips:
- Today’s game is looking like one sided affair so take maximum player from England team as they are looking very strong on paper.
- Picking more bowler will help to get more points so create a fantasy team of minmum four bowlers.
What is today match prediction for this game?
- This is not a tough task for England Women. England women are expected to win this game as they might beat Bangladesh women in all departments.
England Women: Heather Knight(c), Fran Wilson, Sophia Dunkley Brown, Sophie Ecclestone, Natasha Farrant, Kirstie Gordon, Jenny Gunn, Danielle Hazell, Amy Jones(wk), Natalie Sciver, Linsey Smith, Anya Shrubsole, Lauren Winfield, Danielle Wyatt, Tammy Beaumont.
Bangladesh Women: Rumana Ahmed(c), Salma Khatun , Nigar Sultana, Fargana Haque, Khadija Tul Kubra, Fahima Khatun, Ayesha Rahman, Shamima Sultana(wk), Jahanara Alam, Nahida Akter, Panna Ghosh, Ritu Moni, Sanjida Islam, Sharmin Sultana, Suraya Ajmin, Sharmin Akter Supta, Lata Mondol, Murshida Khatun
Note: This EN-W vs BD-W Dream11 prediction is prepared by our expert team. Keep visiting our live page for last moment change in playing eleven and any injury concern. We will be never responsible for any lose you make by our Prediction because we just predict the match by skill level of fantasy player.