NZ vs PAK Today Match prediction and probable11 |1st ODI 2018 | NZ vs Pakistan Dream11 Prediction | 11th Nov 2018
Match Preview: Pakistan have already sealed the T20 series and will be eager to continue their dream form. The most important thing is that they are playing on their own graveyard. They are very strong in UAE’s playing condition. In the other hand Pakistan have very poor ODI record which can be improve in this series. Current rank of Pakistan team is 7th in world worst among all test playing nations.
While New Zealand are very poor in this entire tour. They lost all three T20 matches they played against Pakistan. Their main player were unable to click on crucial juncture. Now the their main focus will be to perform good in ODI as their ODI unit looks quit comfortable.
New Zealand Team Updates:
- For New Zealand Tom Latham is back to give company to Colin Munro. Munro performed good in recently concluded T20 series. Munro will be good pick in any fantasy team of Dream11 as he is a very big hitter.
- Kane Williamson is current best batsman for New Zealand. He will play in middle order along with Henry Nicholls.
- The presence of Ross Taylor in middle order will give good depth in their batting. BJ Watling will keep glows for New Zealand.
- In All rounder Tod Astle is doubtful for this game.
- The bowling Master Tim Southee & Trent Boult will lead the fast fast bowling. Spinner Ish Sodhi will be very effective as the pitch suits more to slow bowlers.
Pakistan Team Updates:
- Pakistan are in great form after their win against Australia in all format and now defeated New Zealand in T20 series. Imam-ul-Haq who score two centuries against Zimbabwe is back in the team & open the inning with Fakhar Zaman. In Middle order M Hafeez and Babar Azam will control the inning.
- Asif Ali’s recent form is not good but he will retain his place.
- In Wicket Keeper Sarfraz is best option as he is also in good form.
- Imad Wasim is expected to play this game as he was very effective in T20 series. Harris Sohail is doubtfull for this game.
- Shabad khan will be trump card for Pakistan as he has two many variations to offer. Shaheen Afridi will bowl along with Shadab Khan. Hasan Ali will handle fast bowling duty.
Safe Captain for small league:
- Kane Williamson
- Babar Azam
- Tom Latham
- M. Hafeez
Risky Captain for grand league:
- Fakhar Zaman
- C Munro
- R Taylor
- Shadab Khan
Venue & pitch reports:
- The game between Pakistan & New Zealand will be played at Sheik Zayed International Stadium in Abu Dhabi.
- Players like Colin Muno & Babar Azam will be vary effective as the ground has very small boundaries.
Fantasy team for Dream11:
- Sarfraz Ahmed
- Fakhar Zaman
- Babar Azam(VC)
- Tom Latham
- Colin De Grandhomme
- M Hafeez
- Ish Sodhi
- Trent Boult
- Hasan Ali
- Shadab Khan
Top fantasy tips:
- Both the teams are well established team when it comes to 50 over format. So create a balanced team of four bowlers & two all rounders.
- Take maximum player from Pakistan team as their player have more experience on playing in UAE then Kiwi player.
- We are expecting a big knock from either Babar Azam or Kane Williamson so make them captain in our team to get maximum points in fantasy league.
What is today match prediction for this game?
- New Zealand may win today’s game as this is 50 over format where Pakistan batsman might find hard to get going.
- The pitch here are very supportive to slow arm bowlers so Pakistan may be benefited from their spinners.
New Zealand: Kane Williamson (c), Todd Astle, Trent Boult, Colin de Grandhomme, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Tom Latham, Colin Munro, Henry Nicholls, Ajaz Patel, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor, BJ Watling and George Worker.
Pakistan: Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hafeez. Imam Ul Huq, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Haris Sohail, Sarfraz Ahmed (c), Shadab Khan, Imad Wasim, Faheem Ashraf, Hasan Ali, Junaid Khan, Shaheen Afridi and Usman Khan.
Note: This NZ vs PAK Dream11 prediction is prepared by our expert team. Keep visiting our live page for last moment change in playing eleven and any injury concern. We will be never responsible for any lose you make by our Prediction because we just predict the match by skill level of fantasy player.