NZ vs PAK Today Match prediction and probable11 |2nd T20I 2018
Match Preview: This is the second match of the series. The first T20 was won by Pakistan by 2 runs. New Zealand almost won the match but lost the thriller in last over. New Zealand will be eager to come back in the series while pakistan will be hoping to seal the series.
Buy From Amazon
This match will be played at Dubai International Stadium, Dubai.
Pakistan Team Updates:
- Pakistan won the first match of the series.
- The opening pair of Babar Azam and Farhan both failed in the first match. Babar Azam will be very crucial for this match as he is in great form in this season while Farhan might be replaced by Fakhar Zaman if he is fit to play.
- Asif Ali started well but failed to convert his knock. But he will be good pick for any fantasy team as he is very attacking batsman.
- The experience batsman M. Hafeez once again proved his place in playing11 by scoring 45 runs.
- Shohaib Malik once again failed on 8 runs.
- In wicket keeper Sarfraz is good option as he scored quick runs in last match.
- Bowling of Pakistan is their biggest strength. Hasan Ali bagged three wickets and remained very economical.
- Imad Wasim & Shadab Khan both picked a wicket each.
New Zealand Team Updates:
- Colin Munro once again proved that he is the best t20 batsman by scoring quick fifty against a good bowling unit. He is a must pick for Dream11 fantasy team.
- Black Caps might consider bringing Mark Chapman for this match in place of Seifert.
- Ross Taylor blasted with 42 runs with 3 sixes. He is a good pick to anchore the inning with Kane Williamson. While Kane Williamson will be a good pick as he is current best batsman for black caps.
- Both De Grandhomme & Corey Anderson failed to score runs.
- In wicket keeper we suggest you to leave G Phillips from your fantasy team as Sarfraz is best option for this match.
- Adam Milne bowled very good spell and bagged two wickets. The debutant Ajaz Patel took one wicket.
- Tim Southy was wicket less in last match but he must be in your fantasy match as he is very experienced Kivi bowler.
- Ish Sodhi also took one wicket with good economy.
Safe Captain for small league:
- Babar Azam
- Colin Munro
- Kane Williamson
Risky Captain for grand league:
- Corey Anderson
- Fakhar Zaman
- M. Hafeez
Vanue & pitch reports:
- The game will be played at Dubai International Cricket stadium on Nov 2nd, 2018.
- The pitch in Dubai generally supports slow bowlers more with some advantage to batters.
Fantasy team for Dream11:
- Babar Azam(C)
- Kane Williamson(VC)
- R. Taylor
- De Grandhomme
- I Wasim
- G. Phillips(wk)
- Shadab Khan
- Hasan Ali
- A. Milne
- Shaheen Afridi
- A. Pat
Top fantasy tips:
- Pick more players from Pakistan team as they are in good form. They will be eager to seal the series here.
- Avoid to pick top order batsman from New Zealand as they might fail to score.
- Winning chances of Pakistan team is high because they have won continuously 11 t20 matches.
What is today match prediction for this game?
- Pakistan is expected to win this match as they are very strong T20 team.
- Pakistan have best spinners when comparing with Kivi team.
- Colin Munro’s average in T20I is more than his average in both Test & ODI Cricket so he should be in your all Dream11 team.
Pakistan: Fakhar Zaman, Muhammad Hafeez, Sahibzada Farhan, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Hussain Tallat, Sarfraz Ahmed (Captain), Shadab Khan, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Usman Khan Shanwari, Hassan Ali, Imad Wasim, Waqas Maqsood and Faheem Ashraf.
New Zealand: Kane Williamson (c), Mark Chapman, Colin de Grandhomme, Corey Anderson, Lockie Ferguson, Martin Guptill, Adam Milne, Colin Munro, Seth Rance, Tim Seifert, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor, Glenn Phillips, Ajaz Patel