India vs West Indies 2nd ODI Team News & Match Preview
Match Preview: Second ODI of the five-match series between India and Windies will be played at Visakhapatnam. Windies lost the last match despite scoring more than 300 runs in first inning. Their bowling was very poor in the last game they played.
But India will be very happy that their batters Virat Kohli & Rohit Sharma are doing very well. Both scored century in first ODI. Shimron Hetmyer was only the player who impressed with his blistering century. India are again favourite to win this match.
Windies batters must proud of the way they batted. The only thing they need to improve is their bowling.
India Team News:
- Shikhar Dhavan Was out cheaply in first ODI and is expected to score big as the pitch of Visakhapatnam supports batters very well. He may score big if he finds his form.
- The inform Rohit Sharma scored 152 runs in last ODI and is expected to come hard again on indiscipline Windies bowlers. In opening both Rohit Sharma & Shikhar Dhavan are must have fantasy picks.
- Virat kohli the current best batsman of ODI is in the dream form of his life and he is again good pick for your fantasy team. He is very few runs away from completing 10,000 ODI runs. We are again expecting a big knock from Indian captain.
- Ambati Rayudu & Rishabh Pant are slotted to number four & five respectively but will not get enough chance as starting batsman will score most of the runs. Any one or both can be avoided in this match as you can focus on all-rounder.
- In wicket-keeper MS Dhoni is a good batsman. But we are predicting that he might not get chance to bat so pick him only in grand league.
- Ravindra Jadeja is a good All-rounder option as he can trouble Windies batsman with his slower balls.
- Current Indian Bowling is very strong but in last match all bowlers were smashed all over the park. Chahal took three wickets. While Ravidra Jadeja and Shami both took 2 wickets each. Shami was very expensive in first ODI as he gave 81 runs in his 10 overs. Kuldeep is again expected to warm the bench.
- Umesh Yadav was wicketless in first match but he is a must pick for our fantasy team as he can any time destroy any batting line-up. Khaleel Ahmed also took one wicket.
Windies Team News:
- Kieran Powell notched his half century in just 39 balls and is again expected to score some runs as the pitch is fully batting friendly.
- Shai Hope gave good company to powel and scored 32 runs but failed to convert into big.
- Marlon Samuels was out on duck but he is capable of doing big that we all know. We should not forget his power hitting capability. We are suggesting to pick him in your fantasy team as he is very experience player and his records against india are also good.
- Hetmyer blasted with 78 ball century. He scored 106 runs with 6 sixes and 6 fours.
- R Powel and Hemraj are also good batting options to try but in grand league.
- In wicket keeper Shai Hope is best option in this match as he bats up the order and can give good points.
- Jason Holder is a player whom you cannot miss in your fantasy team. You can’t win without picking him.
- Only Oshane Thomas and Bishoo were able to take wicket in last match as they lost by 8 wickets.
- Keemo Paul might come in place of Kemar Roach. Windies can also give chance to Fabiean Allen but his chances are very low so pick him on your own risk.
Small league Captain Choice:
- Virat Kohli
- Rohit Sharma
- Shikhar Dhavan
- Shai Hope
Grand League Captain Choice:
- Ambati Raydu
- Marlon Samuels
- C Hemraj
Top five Fantasy tips:
- Pick top order batsman from host as any one of them is expected to score big.
- Avoid Windies top batsman as they might fall cheaply.
- Take maximum players from Indian team as they are again expected to win the match.
- There is 30 percent chance of rain so take players according to that.
- You can pick your fantasy team without Rohit Sharma as he doesn’t score good after scoring century. But don’t forget to pick Virat Kohli in any of your team.
Virat Kohli (c), Rohit Sharma (vc), Shikhar Dhawan, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni (wk), Rishabh Pant, Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Khaleel Ahmed, Umesh Yadav.
Jason Holder (c), Fabian Allen, Sunil Ambris, Devendra Bishoo, Chanderpaul Hemraj, Shimron Hetmyer, Shai Hope, Alzarri Joseph, Kieran Powell, Ashley Nurse, Keemo Paul, Rovman Powell, Kemar Roach, Marlon Samuels, Oshane Thomas.
Note: This IND vs WI Dream11 team prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you to pick your fantasy team from the squad listed above basis IND vs WI team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the IND vs WI Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.